How Does Crossroads Freedom Center Meet the Mission of Helping Men Recover?
One to Two Year Residential Program
- recover from their addictions
- receive consistent support and accountability in the recovery process
- return to productively functioning in everyday life
Individuals will participate in the proven Celebrate Recovery Principles.
- Discipleship through Bible study
At Crossroads, we are committed to preparing individuals with life skills.
- Financial Management
- Job skill training
- Employment opportunities
CrossRoads partners with Deep Waters Tabernacle to give our men an accepting, loving church family to:
- Develop relationships
- Assist with life skills
- Develop a growing relationship with Christ
Upon graduation, individuals will continue to receive support.
- Assist with the transition to the community
- Maintain personal support
- Spiritual accountability
Returning to full time employment is essential. Working either in CrossRoads connected businesses or vetted, drug-free work sites, residents will:
- Learn job skills
- Demonstrate commitment, responsibility, and a willingness to learn
- Develop healthy, professional, relationships